KCallback.net Control, the most powerful, robust, callback control available in the market today for ASP.NET with AJAX support. Written in 100% managed C# code, KCallback.net provide callback functionality in your web applications. The KCallback.net control allows developers to AJAX-enable any ASP.NET application with writing a few lines of code. It allows to update page content without postback and loss of scroll position! More...
1) To use KCallback.net Control, you will need to download and run the KCallback_net_demo_11.zip file available from http://dimplesoftware.com/download.aspx
2) Using Zip file & Running the Setup.exe File. Download and run the Setup.exe. The installation wizard unpacks the DimpleSoftwares.WebControls.dll (the only managed assembly in KCallback.net control) to the default directory of KCallback.net
3) Installing The wizard also unpacks the KCallback.net.chm help file, installs the KCallback.net control default directory and installs some menu shortcuts under Start-> Programs -> Dimplesoftwares -> KCallback.net.
4) Uninstalling If you are testing KCallback.net Control and have installed the evaluation version you can uninstall the evaluation version from Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
1. Select Web Forms tab in Visual Studio.NET Toolbox.
2. From Tools menu, select Add/Remove Toolbox Items.
3. Select .NET Framework Components tab, click Browse, and select ...
Yes. You can easily develop ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Enabled application using KCallback.net.
No. KCallback.net is design for .NET 2.0 and onwards.
Yes. You can dynamically add controls in KCallback.net AJAX panel.
No. It is not true. When you add any control in KCallback.net AJAX panel, it is same as adding control to ASP.NET panel.